Option II Deadline for Fall Sports, Marching Band and Off-site PE is Monday, August 4. For more info, click here.
- Ridge Freshmen and New Student Orientation: Wednesday, August 27. For details, click here: Orientation 2014
- Parent Orientation: Tuesday, August 26, 7 pm, Ridge PAC. Members of the Ridge PTO will present information that is helpful to all parents, especially parents of freshmen or those new to the district.
- Coping With Stress – Wednesday, September 17, 7 pm, Ridge PAC: The PTO will host Lauren Muriello, from The Well Being Therapy Center. This presentation is intended for parents only to provide tools to help their kids cope with stress.
- Dr. Michael Bradley – Wednesday, October 22, 7 pm, Ridge PAC: In partnership with the Municipal Alliance and WAMS, the PTO welcomes back Dr. Michael Bradley (author of Yes, Your Teen is Crazy) to discuss tools and tactics for parents regarding drug and alcohol abuse among teens.
Pre-Advanced and AP Japanese - Study the kanji we have learned thus far – we will be having a comprehensive exam the first week of school in September.
AP Environmental Science
- Please use the link found below to access to the AP Environmental Science Summer 2014 Assignment. Once on the Directory of Online Resources webpage, you can launch Mr. Brum’s or Mr. Schnell’s Moodle Websites to access the assignment. Once on the Moodle website please reference the Summer Assignment documents numbered 1 – 7. http://www.bernardsboe.com/BernardsBOE/DOR_RHS.aspx
- Students who have enrolled in AP Environmental Science for the 2014 – 15 school year can pick-up their summer assignment packet and textbook on Tuesday, June 17th or Wednesday June 18th in Media Center – Room 413 between 2:30 and 3:00 PM. These are the only times APES materials will be distributed to students. Please make arrangements to pick up materials on either of the days listed above.
Ridge Field Hockey Camp – RFH Camp Brochure 2014
Ridge Volleyball Camp - Volleyball Camp flyer