We invite you to join the Ridge High School PTO for the 2019-2020 academic year! Donations to the Ridge PTO help fulfill school, teacher, and student needs. The PTO also sponsors insightful programs by expert guest speakers. Ridge PTO dues are $30 and include:
- One (1) printed copy of the 2019-2020 Student Directory. (Members can purchase additional copies for $5 each.)
- Access to the AtoZ online directory throughout this school year via smart phone, tablet, or computer.
The printed and online directories include advertisements by local businesses – be sure to check them out! Copies of the Student Directory will be available for pick up at the following Back to School Nights:
- 9th and 12th grades: Thursday, September 26, 2019
- 10th and 11th grades: Thursday, October 3, 2019
Please take a few minutes now to complete the following steps:
1. Verify/change your family contact information for the 2019-20 student directory using the AtoZ online system*. This is REQUIRED to maintain accurate information even if you do not join the PTO. Please complete the verification wizard using the link below from your desktop/laptop no later than September 12 to guarantee the printed copy of the directory contains accurate information.
*Your username and an auto login link can be found in an email sent from Ridge@atozconnect.com
2. During this verification process, you will be given the option to Join the Ridge PTO using PayPal or Credit Card. You may pay membership dues, purchase additional directories, or make a donation. Follow the online instructions to input payment information for your purchase. Once the transaction is complete, you may close the payment window to finish the verification process. Please make sure to retain records of your payment to Ridge PTO.
To pay dues by MAIL, please download the PTO membership form here, fill it out and send it, with your payment, to: Ridge High School, 268 South Finley Avenue, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
Ridge PTO Members are granted online access to the directory via your smart device by visiting www.atozconnect.com.
If you have any problems with the software, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be sure to respond. If you have any school specific directory questions feel free to email us by replying to this email at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your support! We are looking forward to a great year at Ridge!
Lisa Laurino and Achint Kaur
Co-Presidents Ridge High School PTO
Ridge PTO Membership Form
This is a fun way to congratulate your child, neighbor, friend, babysitter, relative, or employee on their graduation! Please share the link with friends and family members, local or far away.
Deadline: Sunday, May 19th
Orders received after May 19th will require an additional $20 late fee and may not be accepted.
For ordering information, click below:
For questions, email RHSSeniorBalloons@gmail.com
I am writing to let you know that Ridge High School’s annual community service event, Ridge Gives Back, is planned for Tuesday June 4th this year. The students had a wonderful experience last year and we expect that many, many more students will participate this year in a range of projects throughout the school day, such as making lunches for the homeless, doing spring clean-up activities around town, and hosting a breakfast for veterans. Over the next few years, the goal is to extend the event to the entire student body, so that all of the students will have an opportunity to have a positive impact on the community in which they live. Our hope is that by having the opportunity to participate in a day of service, we will be able to foster a stronger school community, help the students recognize the positive impact they can have on the world around them, and provide them with a chance to find service organizations that fit their interests so they can support their community.
This year, Ridge Gives Back will be focused primarily on students in grades 9 & 12, and they will be given the opportunity to sign up for the various activities at the beginning of May. In order to have a successful event, there are several fundraisers planned for the coming weeks that we hope you will support…. You can also offer a monetary donation directly to Ridge Gives Back, if you wish to help in this regard.
In addition, we are also requesting in-kind donations, including new toiletries, such as tooth brushes, soap, and shampoo. As many families traveled over spring break, we ask that if you have any extra hotel toiletries to donate them in the labeled boxes that will located at the schools after the break. We will have additional lists of in-kind donation requests, such as art supplies for the veterans, available after the break.
We thank you in advance for your support of this worthy endeavor. If you would like additional information on how you can get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.