Due to conflicts with other events, the General PTO Meeting will be rescheduled for a later date.
General PTO Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Mr. Krause & the Ridge PTO invite community feedback on later school start time, new master schedule at Ridge, and other items of concern.
There are still RHS volunteer opportunities! Please sign up to chair an event or to be on a committee next school year.
Learn more about our committees, and join us!
We invite you to join the Ridge High School PTO for the 2019-2020 academic year! Donations to the Ridge PTO help fulfill school, teacher, and student needs. The PTO also sponsors insightful programs by expert guest speakers. Ridge PTO dues are $30 and include:
- One (1) printed copy of the 2019-2020 Student Directory. (Members can purchase additional copies for $5 each.)
- Access to the AtoZ online directory throughout this school year via smart phone, tablet, or computer.
The printed and online directories include advertisements by local businesses – be sure to check them out! Copies of the Student Directory will be available for pick up at the following Back to School Nights:
- 9th and 12th grades: Thursday, September 26, 2019
- 10th and 11th grades: Thursday, October 3, 2019
Please take a few minutes now to complete the following steps:
1. Verify/change your family contact information for the 2019-20 student directory using the AtoZ online system*. This is REQUIRED to maintain accurate information even if you do not join the PTO. Please complete the verification wizard using the link below from your desktop/laptop no later than September 12 to guarantee the printed copy of the directory contains accurate information.
*Your username and an auto login link can be found in an email sent from Ridge@atozconnect.com
2. During this verification process, you will be given the option to Join the Ridge PTO using PayPal or Credit Card. You may pay membership dues, purchase additional directories, or make a donation. Follow the online instructions to input payment information for your purchase. Once the transaction is complete, you may close the payment window to finish the verification process. Please make sure to retain records of your payment to Ridge PTO.
To pay dues by MAIL, please download the PTO membership form here, fill it out and send it, with your payment, to: Ridge High School, 268 South Finley Avenue, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
Ridge PTO Members are granted online access to the directory via your smart device by visiting www.atozconnect.com.
If you have any problems with the software, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be sure to respond. If you have any school specific directory questions feel free to email us by replying to this email at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your support! We are looking forward to a great year at Ridge!
Lisa Laurino and Achint Kaur
Co-Presidents Ridge High School PTO
Ridge PTO Membership Form