Class of 2022 Administrator:
Scott Thompson- email@example.com
College Application Process with Counseling Department
- Upon receipt of Part B of the Senior Packet, counselors will arrange one-on-one meetings with students during the school day. The student’s ability to request transcripts will not be activated until after this meeting. Counselors use the information students provide in their Senior Packets regarding college deadlines to schedule meetings, so rest assured the meeting will occur in time to request transcripts before the first deadline. Students will want to write down any questions they (or you!) still have after the group meeting so they can be answered at the individual meeting. Click here for the Senior Packet.
- Financial Aid Information Night
Typically hosted by Bernards/Ridge High featuring a financial aid professional presenter from the
Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)
HESAA 2020-2021 Presentation
Financial Aid Planning Nights Presentations and Additional Materials
- College Representative Visits at Ridge –
College “Rep Visits” provide students with an opportunity to meet with an admissions representative from a school or institution of your interest. Ridge High School will be hosting virtual visits with admissions representatives from numerous schools, and these virtual meetings are scheduled through Naviance. These visits are specifically designed for Ridge High School students.
The reservation times for Rep Visits are in accordance with our Hybrid Learning schedule, and are scheduled to occur in the afternoons. This provides students in either cohort or virtual setting the opportunity to participate after class meetings. Students can sign up for as many visits as they would like.
Juniors are encouraged to register during the fall through their Naviance account. If your child lost his/her Naviance username or password, please ask him/her to see one of the counseling secretaries.
How to sign up with our Video Tutorial for Naviance Rep Visits
- Instant Decision / Interview Days – click here. For the schedule click here.
Scholarships and Programs – Seniors are encouraged to check Naviance frequently for scholarships and programs that may be of interest to them. The site is continuously updated as the Counseling Department receives word of new opportunities
HESAA Student Loan Guide – For information from the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority concerning student loans go to: www.hesaa.org.
Request MP1 Grades Be Sent To Colleges by Nov. 8th
- Cap & Gown Ordering – TBD
- Senior Breakfast – TBD, 8:30 am, RHS Cafeteria
- Senior Prom Bid Sales – TBD, during lunch period
- Mr. Ridge – Thursday, TBD, 7 pm, Ridge PAC
- Order Balloons in June – TBD
- Senior Prom – TBD, 7 pm-12 am – Birchwood Manor
- Cap & Gown pick-up – TBD – $25 fee due
- Senior Dinner/Field Day – TBD
- Graduation Practice – TBD, Lee Field
- Ice Cream Social – TBD
- Graduation Practice – TBD, Lee Field
- Graduation Practice – TBD, Gym A
- Graduation – Wednesday, June 20, 6:30 pm, Lee Field
- All-Night BASH – TBD following Graduation, 5:00 am return to Ridge HS
❖ Yearbook – Seniors may provide a quote to the yearbook committee. Parents may purchase Senior “Baby” Ads for the back of the yearbook. These very popular ads are due in early December.
❖ Senior Parking – Only seniors are allowed to park at Ridge. Students must have applied for a spot in junior year. Parking spot is shared with another senior. Student must pick up and pay for the permit on the specified date in August.
❖ AP Testing in May; register through Bernards Township School District (watch for information).
❖ SCOP Activities – Homecoming Senior Tailgate, Last 100 Days Celebration, Senior Breakfast, Senior Dinner, Ice Cream Social, and Project Graduation. The SCOP Team (State Community Organization Program)
❖ Balloons in June – This fundraiser, honoring RHS graduates, benefits the Junior class. Many volunteers are needed to help with this fun event. Orders due in May; balloons and congratulations delivered last week of school.